SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 21st!
is the first official day of Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany.
So we decided it’s a perfect day for OKTÜRTLEFEST!
What to expect:
an entire parking lot full of beer, music, vendors, and fun!
- 3:00-4:00 Judy & The Jets (Variety)
- 4:30-6:00 Brian Marshall 33RPM (Outlaw Country)
- 6:30-7:30 Die Polka Schlingel (Bavarian Big Band OOMPAHPAH)
- 8:00-10:00 RJ Perez (Funky Blues Guitar)
Authentic German Festival Food
- Shine’s Traditional Sauerbraten
- Authentic Knockwurst & Weisswurst
with Dagmar’s Secret Currywurst Ketchup
and German Potato Salad
- Locally made Bratwurst from Rio Rancho Meats
with TMBC’s famous Applekraut
- Magic Mirror Photo Booth
- Bouncy Castle for the kids
- Drown the Clown Dunk Tank, yup, we’re putting Nico in the tank!
and, of course BEER!
OKTÜRTLEFEST will be from 3-9pm. Did we mention FREE ENTRY!
To those prying about the next oncoming pleasures of the palate, our only response has been “in perpetuity.” Resinous pine notes apparent in aroma, enough to provoke the passions of IPA lovers, without intense pugnacity. Citrusy properties are pronounced by CTZ hops...
Over 200 years ago, Crown Prince Ludwig held an enormous festival in the middle of what is now Munich, Germany to celebrate his marriage to Princess Therese of Saxe-Hildburghausen. Little did he know that, centuries later, breweries across the world would honor...
Emerging from the brush of thistles and thorns, this piquant potion offers a puckering prick of pleasures for your palate. Its aroma burgeons with blackberry as libatious lime licks your tongue and lips leaving you with a jammy bushel of joy. Yum Yum Bramble is...