SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 21st!
is the first official day of Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany.
So we decided it’s a perfect day for OKTÜRTLEFEST!
What to expect:
an entire parking lot full of beer, music, vendors, and fun!
- 3:00-4:00 Judy & The Jets (Variety)
- 4:30-6:00 Brian Marshall 33RPM (Outlaw Country)
- 6:30-7:30 Die Polka Schlingel (Bavarian Big Band OOMPAHPAH)
- 8:00-10:00 RJ Perez (Funky Blues Guitar)
Authentic German Festival Food
- Shine’s Traditional Sauerbraten
- Authentic Knockwurst & Weisswurst
with Dagmar’s Secret Currywurst Ketchup
and German Potato Salad
- Locally made Bratwurst from Rio Rancho Meats
with TMBC’s famous Applekraut
- Magic Mirror Photo Booth
- Bouncy Castle for the kids
- Drown the Clown Dunk Tank, yup, we’re putting Nico in the tank!
and, of course BEER!
OKTÜRTLEFEST will be from 3-9pm. Did we mention FREE ENTRY!
Turtle Mountain would like to thank you for your service with a free pizza or calzone on Veterans Day. We're glad you're home and have heard from many that Turtle Mountain favorites are a part of that feeling. All veterans and active duty, please bring in your...
“House Stout!” cry the people & kings. Our strategoi answer the call. Strategos, originally a title for Greek military generals in the 6th century BC, more and more became a diplomatic role. Hellenistic strategoi acted as representatives to the interest of...
Inspired by Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana, the Rusticana Brown is a light, easy drinking brown, with color reminiscent of walnut, or iron laden clay. The hue evokes images of agricultural implements in a time and country of yore. The taste drives light chocolate...