SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 21st!
is the first official day of Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany.
So we decided it’s a perfect day for OKTÜRTLEFEST!
What to expect:
an entire parking lot full of beer, music, vendors, and fun!
- 3:00-4:00 Judy & The Jets (Variety)
- 4:30-6:00 Brian Marshall 33RPM (Outlaw Country)
- 6:30-7:30 Die Polka Schlingel (Bavarian Big Band OOMPAHPAH)
- 8:00-10:00 RJ Perez (Funky Blues Guitar)
Authentic German Festival Food
- Shine’s Traditional Sauerbraten
- Authentic Knockwurst & Weisswurst
with Dagmar’s Secret Currywurst Ketchup
and German Potato Salad
- Locally made Bratwurst from Rio Rancho Meats
with TMBC’s famous Applekraut
- Magic Mirror Photo Booth
- Bouncy Castle for the kids
- Drown the Clown Dunk Tank, yup, we’re putting Nico in the tank!
and, of course BEER!
OKTÜRTLEFEST will be from 3-9pm. Did we mention FREE ENTRY!
Sons and Daughters of Scotland, therein lies our caramelized freedom, nary an English hop within it. Aye this ale be full of rich malt, insinuations of roast, and slight nutty character. It’ll be sure to grant ye the courage to fight for what’er liberties...
Brewed with New Mexico grown barley, the lightly caramelized malt flavors of The Maelstrom allow for the exhibition of a bedlam of fruit, citrus, and pine; characteristics of Citra, Comet and El Dorado. The Maelstrom is a vortex of superior hop character, allow...
Just when you thought it couldn’t get any more depraved, we go and brew a Barleywine to pull you back into the chasm. Molasses and brown sugar dance along the walls as a familiar warmth beckons from below. Take caution as you descend, because we cannot...