Gift Card Giveaway – Census2020
THIS CHANCE ONLY COMES ONCE A DECADE! BE COUNTED!
Did you know, for every person in Sandoval County NOT counted, we lose more than $37,000 per person over the next decade. If just 2% of people aren’t counted in our community, it would result in a loss of more than $84 million for Sandoval County.
PROGRAMS IMPACTED BY THE CENSUS TOUCH EVERYONE. FOR EXAMPLE:
- Medicaid — $4.3 billion
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) — $693 million
- Highway Planning and Construction — $400 million
- Federal Student Loans — $280 million
- Medicare Part B — $265 million
- Special Education Grants — $200 million
- Pell Grants — $171 million
- Title I Grants to LEAs — $127 million
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) — $123 million
- State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP) — $122.5 million
- National School Lunch Program — $101 million
- Head Start — $83 million and more
NEED A LITTLE MORE INCENTIVE? HOW ABOUT A GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY!
- Once you’ve completed your census, copy your confirmation code …
- Go to rrrcc.org and enter to win!
- Great local businesses are taking part, e.g. You could win a $25 gift card to Turtle Mountain!
TMBC NEWS & EVENTS
Sunday, Aug.30, 11:00am Now that the Governor has once again allowed indoor dining beginning this Saturday, I know all of you are eager to get back inside to drink and dine in air-conditioned and fly-free comfort. While I appreciate that she is allowing us back...
I announce the passing of Glen Sanders, a long-time server at Turtle Mountain that anybody who has frequented The Pub over the last 17 years will surely remember. Glen came to Turtle Mountain from Lone Star, where he was terminated by one of their secret shoppers. Not...
Turtle Mountain Brewing Company is coming to Enchanted Hills! I signed a lease on Monday for a 4500 SF space with a 1400 SF patio located in the Plaza @ Enchanted Hills. I have been looking for a new, second restaurant location for about a year and a half, and I was...