Autumnfest Ale&Lager Dinner
Oct.22nd join us for a very special evening!
Our chefs & brewers have been hard-at-work crafting an amazing beer-paired harvest menu for Autumnfest. Featuring five elegantly delectable plates built around six audaciously delicious beers, including the premier of the ridiculously right Nothing Really Batters Pancake Stout. You absolutely should not miss this event.
APERITIFGet your tickets now. Turtle’s Brewer’s Dinners always sell out. Seats for this extravagant event are only $65 with tax&tip already included. Tickets are only available online GO HERE to purchase & reserve your spot today. http://tickets.holdmyticket.com/tickets/349174
- Perihelion Wet-Hopped IPA
- Green Chile & Sweet Corn Bisque with Truffled Cornbread Croutons, Parsley Oil, Micro Corn Shoots
- served with Wooden Teeth American Lager
- Asadero & Duck Confit Tamales with Hominy Calabasitas, plated over 5 Autumnal Sauces of Red Chile, Roasted Corn, Butternut Squash, Fume Refritos & Avocado Crema
- served with Rainbow in the Dunkel
- Hand-Rolled Pumpkin Linguini with Ale-Braised Apple Sausage, Pumpkin Seed & Pistachio Pesto Cream Sauce, Ancho-Dusted Pepitos
- served with Rusticana Brown Ale
- Oktürtlefest Lamb Shank with Sweet Potato Succotash, Charred Brussel Sprouts, TMBC Mustard Pan Sauce
- served with Oktürtlefest Munich Lager
- Apple Cranberry Bread Pudding with Butternut Bourbon Ice Cream, Toffee Crumble, Candied Pecan Maple Bacon
- served with Nothing Really Batters Pancake Stout
Yup, we did it. We made a beer with pancakes. This pastry stout gobbled up 100 griddled scratch pancakes and 55 pounds of 100% pure maple syrup. East Kent Golding and German Saphir hops give a mild bitterness you expect from a serious stout. Allow this beer to...
Welcome to the new order. The first specialty beer solely created by the fourth head brewer of Turtle Mountain is dedicated to the hardships we all face during the necessary pressures of transition. A lot is going on in this beer. Its aroma bombards with essence of...
Perihelion refers to the point at which an orbiting body is closest to the sun. This beer is special because 100 pounds of whole leaf Comet were introduced to it just after boil. It is to date, the largest wet hop done on our system. Columbus, Mosaic, and...