Autumnfest Ale&Lager Dinner
Oct.22nd join us for a very special evening!
Our chefs & brewers have been hard-at-work crafting an amazing beer-paired harvest menu for Autumnfest. Featuring five elegantly delectable plates built around six audaciously delicious beers, including the premier of the ridiculously right Nothing Really Batters Pancake Stout. You absolutely should not miss this event.
APERITIFGet your tickets now. Turtle’s Brewer’s Dinners always sell out. Seats for this extravagant event are only $65 with tax&tip already included. Tickets are only available online GO HERE to purchase & reserve your spot today. http://tickets.holdmyticket.com/tickets/349174
- Perihelion Wet-Hopped IPA
- Green Chile & Sweet Corn Bisque with Truffled Cornbread Croutons, Parsley Oil, Micro Corn Shoots
- served with Wooden Teeth American Lager
- Asadero & Duck Confit Tamales with Hominy Calabasitas, plated over 5 Autumnal Sauces of Red Chile, Roasted Corn, Butternut Squash, Fume Refritos & Avocado Crema
- served with Rainbow in the Dunkel
- Hand-Rolled Pumpkin Linguini with Ale-Braised Apple Sausage, Pumpkin Seed & Pistachio Pesto Cream Sauce, Ancho-Dusted Pepitos
- served with Rusticana Brown Ale
- Oktürtlefest Lamb Shank with Sweet Potato Succotash, Charred Brussel Sprouts, TMBC Mustard Pan Sauce
- served with Oktürtlefest Munich Lager
- Apple Cranberry Bread Pudding with Butternut Bourbon Ice Cream, Toffee Crumble, Candied Pecan Maple Bacon
- served with Nothing Really Batters Pancake Stout
Turtle Mountain would like to thank you for your service with a free pizza or calzone on Veterans Day. We're glad you're home and have heard from many that Turtle Mountain favorites are a part of that feeling. All veterans and active duty, please bring in your...
“House Stout!” cry the people & kings. Our strategoi answer the call. Strategos, originally a title for Greek military generals in the 6th century BC, more and more became a diplomatic role. Hellenistic strategoi acted as representatives to the interest of...
Inspired by Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana, the Rusticana Brown is a light, easy drinking brown, with color reminiscent of walnut, or iron laden clay. The hue evokes images of agricultural implements in a time and country of yore. The taste drives light chocolate...