Autumnfest Ale&Lager Dinner
Oct.22nd join us for a very special evening!
Our chefs & brewers have been hard-at-work crafting an amazing beer-paired harvest menu for Autumnfest. Featuring five elegantly delectable plates built around six audaciously delicious beers, including the premier of the ridiculously right Nothing Really Batters Pancake Stout. You absolutely should not miss this event.
APERITIFGet your tickets now. Turtle’s Brewer’s Dinners always sell out. Seats for this extravagant event are only $65 with tax&tip already included. Tickets are only available online GO HERE to purchase & reserve your spot today. http://tickets.holdmyticket.com/tickets/349174
- Perihelion Wet-Hopped IPA
- Green Chile & Sweet Corn Bisque with Truffled Cornbread Croutons, Parsley Oil, Micro Corn Shoots
- served with Wooden Teeth American Lager
- Asadero & Duck Confit Tamales with Hominy Calabasitas, plated over 5 Autumnal Sauces of Red Chile, Roasted Corn, Butternut Squash, Fume Refritos & Avocado Crema
- served with Rainbow in the Dunkel
- Hand-Rolled Pumpkin Linguini with Ale-Braised Apple Sausage, Pumpkin Seed & Pistachio Pesto Cream Sauce, Ancho-Dusted Pepitos
- served with Rusticana Brown Ale
- Oktürtlefest Lamb Shank with Sweet Potato Succotash, Charred Brussel Sprouts, TMBC Mustard Pan Sauce
- served with Oktürtlefest Munich Lager
- Apple Cranberry Bread Pudding with Butternut Bourbon Ice Cream, Toffee Crumble, Candied Pecan Maple Bacon
- served with Nothing Really Batters Pancake Stout
Sons and Daughters of Scotland, therein lies our caramelized freedom, nary an English hop within it. Aye this ale be full of rich malt, insinuations of roast, and slight nutty character. It’ll be sure to grant ye the courage to fight for what’er liberties...
Brewed with New Mexico grown barley, the lightly caramelized malt flavors of The Maelstrom allow for the exhibition of a bedlam of fruit, citrus, and pine; characteristics of Citra, Comet and El Dorado. The Maelstrom is a vortex of superior hop character, allow...
Just when you thought it couldn’t get any more depraved, we go and brew a Barleywine to pull you back into the chasm. Molasses and brown sugar dance along the walls as a familiar warmth beckons from below. Take caution as you descend, because we cannot...